Pearl Jewelry care
By taking care of your pearls, you guarantee them a long life. If you need maintenance for your jewelry, please contact us!
1. Wipe the beads with a clean dry cloth after use. This way no oil or other dirt remains on the surface of the pearl.
2. Visibly dirty beads can be wiped with a damp cloth and diluted washing-up liquid.
3. If the pearl string gets wet during cleaning, let it dry. This way, the silk thread used in the jewelry is not affected.
4. Take the jewelry to the manufacturer for maintenance if you notice wear on the pearls or if the thread seems loose.
5. Dress them last, remove them first. Store pearls away from cosmetic products containing alcohol.
6. Store the jewelry in a bag in a dry place. The bag protects the pearls from scratching. Do not store the jewelry on a stand, it wears out the silk thread.
7. Pearls love moisture so use them as often as possible. The surface of the pearl stays beautiful this way.
8. Remember that the surface of the pearl is very delicate. Avoid solvents and other strong substances.